About Anvils Storage Utilities
Anvil's Storage Utilities is an older, but still relevant performance measurement tool for traditional hard drives and solid state drives (SSD). The tool can monitor and test read and write speeds on hard drives while also providing information from the Windows Management Instrumentation (WMI) that provides basic information about the disk and its parameters. This includes partitions and volumes. This download is licensed as freeware for the Windows (32-bit and 64-bit) operating system/platform without restrictions. Anvils Storage Utilities 1.1.0 is available to all software users as a free download for Windows.Is Anvils Storage Utilities safe to download?
We tested the file AnvilBenchmark_V110_B337.zip with 27 antivirus programs and it turned out 100% clean. It's good practice to test any downloads from the Internet with trustworthy antivirus software.Does Anvils Storage Utilities work on my version of Windows?
Older versions of Windows often have trouble running modern software and thus Anvils Storage Utilities may run into errors if you're running something like Windows XP. Conversely, much older software that hasn't been updated in years may run into errors while running on newer operating systems like Windows 10. You can always try running older programs in compatibility mode.
Officially supported operating systems include 32-bit and 64-bit versions of Windows 8 and Windows 7. As this software was designed for older versions of Windows, it may not run perfectly on Windows 10.What versions of Anvils Storage Utilities are available?
The current version of Anvils Storage Utilities is 1.1.0 and is the latest version since we last checked. This is the full offline installer setup file for PC. At the moment, only the latest version is available.What type of graphical file formats are supported?
Anvils Storage Utilities supports over 3 common image formats including JPEG, MPO and PNG.
Alternatives to Anvils Storage Utilities available for download
- IsMyHdOKQuick and easy utility to test and benchmark hard drives by measuring read and write speeds of Windows partitions.
- AS SSD BenchmarkMeasures the performance of install solid state drives (SSD)
- CrystalDiskMark PortableBenchmarking tool which tests the capacity and speed of hard drive.
- CrystalDiskMarkHard drive disk benchmark and speed testing software.
- PerformanceTestEasy-to-use PC hardware benchmark testing software for Windows.
- NovaBenchBenchmarks CPU, 3D graphics, memory and disk write speed.
- Samsung MagicianHard drive management utility for owners of Samsung SSD drives.
- HeavyLoadStress tests your GPU, RAM, CPU, disk drives and operating system features.
- MaxxMEM2Quick and effective way to test the copy, read and write speed of RAM with a latency score.
- WinDFT (HGST Drive Fitness Test)Option between a quick or more thorough scan of internal or external HGST disk drives, including checking SMART status.